We help Alberta businesses
be more productive.
increase their profits.
Productivity Alberta helps businesses in Alberta’s manufacturing, construction, and energy services sectors become more productive and more profitable.
Companies we've helped:
Alberta businesses typically suffer from 1 of 4 productivity drains.
- Strategy Do you know who your customers are? What value do you offer them? What sets you apart from your competitors?
- People Are you having trouble hiring or retaining employees? Are your employees sufficiently trained to handle new responsibilities?
- Process Are you as efficient as you could be? How much does each unit cost? How much profit does each unit make?
- Technology How do you keep track of the information you need to make better decisions? Have you automated processes that can be automated?
- Strategy is the plan you’ve made for your business. Having a good strategy means understanding who your target customers are and how to reach them. In a globalized economy it means knowing what unique value your company provides, what you offer that your competitors can’t.
- The people you employ are the bedrock of your business. In the tough Alberta economy, hiring the best and retaining them over the long term can be difficult. Sometimes the right person for the job is already working for you, but employees need the right training to take on more responsibilities, be fulfilled in their work and be at their most productive.
- Your process is the way you create your product, the steps you take on the road to the finished article. Are your steps as efficient as they could be? Are you losing money waiting around? Are your employees working to their capacity?
- Technology can help you be more productive and make bigger profits but outdated or ill-suited technology can hold you back—it’s important to identify the difference.
We help you solve them.
We offer customized solutions to your business challenges, not cookie-cutter solutions. We have a multitude of programs and a vast network of resources to help you build the skills to increase your productivity.
The easiest and most effective way to increase productivity is through our one-on-one coaching. Our productivity experts have the experience to understand your business’s unique challenges and offer solutions tailored to your needs. We act as mentors to give you the skills to make your business more productive and more profitable. Learn More
Workshops & Events
Productivity Alberta offers workshops with applications across many types of businesses. They are a great way to identify productivity challenges and solutions on your own and with the close interaction of our experts. Learn More
Let's move forward together—contact us.
Or Call 780 784 6000
Productivity Alberta is committed to transforming Alberta’s businesses into the best in the world.
We have built a team of passionate experts who are able to work with Alberta’s manufacturing and construction industries to be more productive, more efficient and more profitable. Learn More