About Productivity Alberta
It’s all about working smarter, not harder. This is why Productivity Alberta is here.
- We offer the latest in productivity assessment and improvement tools and connect you with resources and services that are specific to your industry.
- We work one-on-one with businesses like yours to help them boost their own productivity.
- Our Board of Directors, who are business people like you, ensure we remain responsive to the changing needs of all industries.
- We work with government and associations to provide direction and objective input on policy development.
Who we exist to serve
- Established small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) in Alberta (for start ups, we recommend contacting The Business Link)
- 10 – 250 employees (typically) in industrial products and services sectors, from office to operations
- E.g. manufacturing, engineering, construction, food processing, building products, logistics, energy products and services
How do we see Productivity Improvement?
Productivity is a measurement of a company or organization’s ability to utilize its resources and processes to maximize its efficiency. Low productivity can result in lost profits, wasted energy and resources, and low company morale. Implementing a productivity improvement strategy is the best way to improve your bottom line – and that makes your business more attractive to employees, investors, and customers.
What We Bring to the Table
- Objective ongoing diagnosis, guidance and advice
- Client-centered connections to quality resources, tools, and programs
- Leading expertise in improving clients’ productivity and competitiveness
- Cost effective, accessible solutions
- Demonstrated return on investment
- A streamlined approach to accessing products and services
- A wide range of programs and service delivery options
- Direct provision of quality programs and services
- An enthusiastic team that cares about Alberta’s productivity
What Makes Us Extraordinary
- We’re recognized nationally and globally as pioneers and leaders in productivity improvement, both within and beyond Alberta
- We build trusted relationships with clients, partners and collaborators
- The breadth and depth of our productivity improvement knowledge is credible and understandable
- We connect you with purposeful productivity improvement networks
- Read more about the Guiding Principles that define how we operate
Video: About Productivity Alberta
On this website, you’ll find everything you need to improve your productivity. From our custom-made Productivity Assessment Tool to benchmarking information and events, we’re here to connect your business to the tools you need to succeed today and tomorrow. And the best part? Registering with Productivity Alberta is free of charge!
Interested in joining the Productivity Alberta team? Check out our Careers section for information on current vacancies.
Please check out our collection of media clippings for past coverage of Productivity Alberta.