The Productivity Alberta Inventory is a connection point for small to medium sized companies in the producing sectors and their supply chains to the latest programs and services to help them improve their competitiveness.
To ensure your services reach your clients make sure you are in this inventory. To submit to the inventory, you must fit into at least one of the following categories:
- Government department or agency
- Financial institution
- Post-secondary institution
The inventory is comprised of 4 categories. Read the descriptions below to assess where your offering best fits:
- Consultant – Provision of consulting expertise to small-to-medium sized companies in the producing sectors. Note: If you are a consultant offering energy efficiency services, please fill out the expanded form by clicking here.
- Course – Training and educational programs offered through a training institution. Frequency or length should be on a regular basis and beyond a one day offering. If this is the case, add to the Productivity Alberta Events Calendar.
- Financial Service – Grant or financial incentive programs.
- Tool or Resource – All other programs or services provided to companies in Alberta. This includes assessment services, coaching, on-line tools and services, and networks/consortiums.
Please select the category of inventory you would like to add:
Add Financial Service
Add Tools and Resources
All submissions are subject to review and confirmation. Productivity Alberta reserves the right to reject any submission deemed not appropriate for our website.
If you have any questions about our inventory and whether you fit within any of these groups, Contact Us.